Lauriane's good resolution
- To (re)find the time to practise my sporting activities, and in places where I don't usually go to (re)discover the area.
Célia's good resolution
- I'm going to try and discover as many local products and producers as possible: breweries, distilleries, etc., so that I can get to know the taste of the destination at first hand!
Anthony's good resolution
- For 2024, I'm going to test as many trail paths as possible in the region!
Matthieu's good resolution
- My good resolution for 2024 will be to buy even more of my groceries from local producers in Destination Quimperlé les rias.
Amélie's good resolution
- My good resolution for 2024 will be to participate and get involved in community and cultural events in the Quimperlé area, to strengthen my sense of belonging to our region, and to share convivial moments with tourists, day-trippers and locals!
Cécile's good resolution
- I'm going to try and discover new hiking trails (I tend to do the same ones all the time).
Emmanuelle's good resolution
- For me, 2024 will be about rediscovering the region from an artistic point of view by going to see more exhibitions and shows!
Sophie's good resolution
- I'm going to discover the new restaurants in the area, and eat differently, more locally, and that's going to start with vegetable baskets!
Lisa-Marie's good resolution
- My good resolution for 2024 will be to take part as much as possible in events such as garage sales, and also to sort my things more regularly and take them to specialised places. I'd buy more second-hand clothes from second-hand shops and other places that are adapted to sustainable development.
Isabelle's good resolution
- In 2024, I want to create objects from recyclable materials.
Florence's good resolution
- I'm going to try to find the time to visit our local producers, to taste of course but also to understand their trade, their product, their know-how and above all their passion.